625 4th ave
Home Plans & Goals Who We Are Historic Districts Projects Links Fort Assinniboine


Back Next Residential Map

625 Fourth Avenue (1901): First Baptist Church.  This church originally stood on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Sixth Street, where the First Presbyterian Church is now located, as it was first the Presbyterian Church.  It was sold to the Baptists and moved to this location in 1916.  The church is in the Gothic Revival style.

 


 

2011 Havre-Hill County Historic Preservation Commission
Hosted by Triangle Communications

works
best with