539 3rd ave
Home Plans & Goals Who We Are Historic Districts Projects Links Fort Assinniboine


Back Next Residential Map

539 Third Avenue (1911): St. Mark’s Episcopal Church.  This Gothic Revival church was started in 1911 and completed in 1918.  The granite was donated by Kahn Brothers of Helena and shipped free on the Great Northern Railroad.  The beautiful stained glass windows are original, and the church has a carillon that chimes during daytime hours.


 

2011© Havre-Hill County Historic Preservation Commission
Hosted by Triangle Communications

works
best with