703 4th ave
Home Plans & Goals Who We Are Historic Districts Projects Links Fort Assinniboine


Back Next Residential Map

703 Fourth Avenue (1917): First Presbyterian Church.  This Neo Classical church was started in 1917, but because of World War II, was not completed until 1922.  This is an impressive structure, with stained and slag glass windows, fanlight above the door, impressive brick columns, and pediment with dentil molding.

 


 

2011 Havre-Hill County Historic Preservation Commission
Hosted by Triangle Communications

works
best with